Wound Care Today is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability and this site has been created to adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
Every effort has been made to make sure that the pages on this site comply with
all W3C WCAG Priority Guidelines. The accessibility and usability features that
have been implemented on this site are listed below.
- The website has been built using W3C standards in HTML5, CSS3, usability and accessibility, conforming to valid HTML5 guidelines and is compliant with W3C priority 1 and 2 checkpoints.
- All images on this site include a descriptive ALT tag attribute, to provide a more detailed explanation of an image.
- Font sizes are compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. The recommended "text size" for viewing this site in a visual br owser is medium or 100%.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the content of each page will still be readable.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 +
- Mozilla Firefox 4 +
- Apple Safari latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Opera 10 +
This website responds to give the best user experience regardless of the device it is being viewed on. It has three different setting optimised for mobile, tablet and desktop browsers.