Tags Results for - Hosiery
1. Ask the expert: how do I prepare the limb for effective compression? (03.05.2016)
In each issue of JCN a clinical expert in a particular field is asked to take a look at a therapy area and examine some everyday problems that community nurses may experience.
2. medi UK launches web shop (18.09.2013)
medi UK are pleased to announce the launch of their new web shop at – shop.mediuk.co.uk
3. Making hosiery selection easier (13.06.2013)
An easier way to prescribe compression hosiery.
4. Factors that effect compression hosiery selection (05.04.2013)
Audit of nurses’ compression hosiery choices reveals a sound knowledge base for leg ulcer prevention, but that more training and education is needed when selecting hosiery to control oedema.
5. Compression hosiery to reduce leg ulcer recurrence (12.03.2013)
Compression hosiery has been shown to reduce recurrence rates of venous ulceration, but patient education is essential to ensure concordance.