Tags Results for - Skin care
1. Treating lower limb amputation…register now for free online access (12.08.2015)
Amputation surgery can be traumatic and life-changing for patients and many struggle to come to terms with the loss of a limb.
2. Promoting skin hygiene for bariatric patients (09.06.2014)
Care of skin folds in bariatric patients is essential to reduce costs to the individual and society.
3. New addition to debridement toolkit available on prescription (30.05.2014)
New debridement cloth available on prescription
4. Preventing incontinence-associated skin maceration (14.01.2014)
This article outlines the importance of identifying maceration caused by incontinence in older patients
5. Managing radiotherapy-induced skin reactions in the community (09.10.2013)
Over 60% of individuals receive radiotherapy as part of their cancer treatment, which means that community nurses need to know the common side effects
6. International Skin care Nursing Group (ISNG) (02.04.2013)
2013 sees the ISNG holding a conference in Malta and participating in events in South Africa and Turkey.